Wednesday, July 13, 2005





Ian returns from Spain today. I am glad. The cat has missed him. He has chewed through three phone/modem connection wires this week, twice when I was on a call. He was probably trying to save me from the impending doom which is our phone bill.

We got a new/old computer as our last one was dying. It is cool. I didn't know that Blogger was different on different computers. There appears to be a basic version for people who have a duff computer. This is why I wasn't able to post pictures before. We had to get a new computer because I bought an ipod shuffle and Windows 97 wouldn't let it work. It was the last straw. So the ipod shuffle is great, not in the least because it is much cheaper than an ipod. Unless you also have to buy a new computer to make it work of course.

On my great new ipod shuffle at the minute:

Steve Earle
Patti Smith
REM
U2
Van Morrison
Tom Waits
Maria McKee

And, since I can, here are some more photos featuring me, Ana and Ibid.











of course, when i said 'since i can' that was an obvious cue for me to screw it up. the tiny little lines at the top of this post are photos that i have shrunk down so you can't see them because i don't know how to delete them once they're there. hey ho !

9 comments:

Kellie said...

Yay! I love pictures. It took me ruddy ages to work out how to put them up though. Those baby sling things... are they good? They look comfortable but I'm always worried when I see a baby in one that it's going to slip out the bottom and no one will notice.

AngelFire said...

Lovely pictures! Maybe someday I'll figure out how to post pictures on my blog too :)

Glad Ian is coming home today, I'm sure all of you will enjoy having him back!

mister tumnus said...

the baby sling things are absolutely class ! and, funnily enough, it was angelfire who pointed me towards them. when you've got one on it's really clear that the ba can't fall out. and it means you can actually walk about and like, do things when you have a baby !

AngelFire said...

LOL.. they are marvelous, aren't they? My son was four months before I figured out how to use the sling I had for him.. I haven't been able to go without them since! My second was in the sling from day one and I'm sure the third will be too when it arrives in December!

Kellie said...

They look relatively inexpensive too, espcially compared to other baby-equipment. Where in Spain has Ian been, if that's not too invasive a question? I am off to Asturias in the north next week.

mister tumnus said...

ian has been in salamanca (sp??) and also went up to bilbao for a bit.

i don't know where asturias is exactly. but i'm sure ian does. have you been before ? i can pass on his email address if you want to chat to him about it.

Kellie said...

My latin lover is from Asturias, so we aaaaaaaaaaalways have to go there, it's kind of further west than Bilbao. And infinitely more boring I'm sure.

mister tumnus said...

not as dull as east belfast which is where my in-laws live. have you learnt spanish yet ? i have trying to learn too but with no avail. michel thomas is good tho'.

mister tumnus said...

i also have trying to learn english..... some day....