Friday, August 26, 2005

vamos a jugar por la playa

I loooooooove my ipodshuffle. Have I mentioned this before ?? Another great thing about it is that it throws up really unlikely combinations that often work really well together. Like today I was hoovering to a mixture of the Pixies and the Indigo Girls and whaddyaknow, they work just lovely alongside each other. I am not sure whether I'd rather be a Pixie or an Indigo Girl. But anyway. I'm sure my neighbour thought I'd reached a new level of insanity as I was singing along loudly with the windows open. I caught myself doing that on the beach the other night too (no wonder it's always so deserted when I'm out).

Would also recommend mixing Beck and Emmylou Harris. Hmmmm, wonder what their children would be like....

2 comments:

Ed said...

Yeah, like Wrecking Ball or Leaving Lousiana

mister tumnus said...

with midnite vultures...