Friday, June 02, 2006

Yay Sun

Sadly I've had to change my profile image as the drawing I had before no longer exists on the web. Bummer. I'll get round to drawing one of my own sometime.

Here's some more photos.

Ibid's first day in the garden! I don't know where he is now. I let him out this morning and he's already run off with a new friend.... he's all growed-up... hope he minds the traffic....

Ana's favourite thing in the world ever: her football. Well, second favourite after 'Suddenly I See' by KT Tunstall. Everything stops for KT...

New pictures for another of the stories I talked about before. This one was about wrestling.


3 comments:

Rainbow dreams said...

Lovely to see photos - Balls are very important in our house too - treasured possessions that frequently get lost in next door's garden!
Hope Ibid is enjoying his freedom and having plenty of feline adventures.
Thanks for your comments too,
Katie

Kellie said...

Hey you're back blogging! Ace. Oi, get MySpacing woman. It's entertaining for all of 2 minutes. Look, you can be my mate: http://www.myspace.com/bookofkellies

mister tumnus said...

i will.... i'm a bit slow in the computing dept....but i'll be there....eventually...

www.myspace.com/mistertumnus12