Monday, November 20, 2006

Gotta Have a System

Heads or tails? Tails? Or heads?

I have to say this is a bit exciting. I feel like I'm on Deal or No Deal, about to choose the final box... It is random, right? There's no technique, right? Should I pray? Or would that be unfair? But maybe Ian's praying! So I should pray to give us an equal advantage! Or maybe it wouldn't matter since he is undoubtedly the better human and 'the prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective'? But maybe 'our righteousness is as filthy rags' so it wouldn't matter if both of us prayed?! I am so grateful for my evangelical roots! Worry wouldn't be half as much fun otherwise! Pity those existentials!

Now. Heads? or Tails?

1 comment:

Rainbow dreams said...

why not let him choose.....? then it's nothing to do with you, and you can always blame him after if it goes the wrong way?....

from a good catholic girl ;)