Saturday, December 30, 2006

What a load of Croc!

At a Christmas Eve party I bumped into a past student of the school I work in who was wearing a fabulously colourful pair of shoes. After trying them on I concluded that they are possibly the most comfortable things I have ever had on my feet, which is quite a statement considering that the number one consideration I have when shoe shopping is comfort (followed closely by 'red'). I bought a black pair for work as soon as I could but I might have to get a pink pair at some stage in the near future (I am trying not to go for red again... it is difficult though, the red ones are particularly beautiful). Seriously, these feel good on your feet and they are about half the price of a pair of Doc Martins. I will update you on any drawbacks that I come across; they are slightly too good to be true at the minute...

And they are machine washable!

5 comments:

Awareness said...

This is my second attempt to leave a comment, so it two show up from cyberspace...........(one mysteriously disappeared).....you'll know why

My sky blue crocs fell from the heavens last summer and never left my dancing feet. You CAN dance in them too......and garden, and beach comb and go to the market in them. I betcha they'd be GREAT at a rockin concert too when you don't want to sit down and all you want to do is dance and sway!!

Yes..........I received mine for Mothers Day last May.....and after that I saw them everywhere on everyone.......young and old. The cutest ones were bright green on a toddler.

You'll have to find a pair for your little geg! How is she? :)

I love your four heart chambers painting.........lovely......

Happy New Year.

mister tumnus said...

thank you!

ana is grand. finally she is in great form. we found out that she had an infection a while back and it has taken 2 courses of antibiotics to clear it up. now that it has gone she seems to be really happy and is sleeping better etc. so everyone is in better form generally! i've seen the crocs for little gegs.... sorely tempted....

happy new year to you too!

Anonymous said...

Shirley,

What about the holes in them? What happens when it rains?!

Hazel x

mister tumnus said...

your feet get wet. but i have risked it quite a few times and have only got wet feet once (bit drunk, it was dark, stood in a puddle). worth the risk as most comfortable shoe in the world EVER. can't wait to get another colour!

mister tumnus said...

PS hi hazel!! i was just telling my dad about your wedding about 5 minutes ago!