Wednesday, February 14, 2007

happy valentine's day

Hey it's Valentine's Day and I've been to the doc's with a pain in my heart. Nope, not even figuratively (although the good doctor is always a welcome remedy for such matters). Well ok, I'm hamming it up a little, it's more like a pain in the top of my stomach. And in the middle of my stomach. And all down my ribs and back. Actually it feels a lot like I've had a good kicking. Blood tests next week but the lovely doctor said she reckons it is merely some damage caused by meds I've been taking for something else. Splendid! Although I am enjoying the irony a little.

Thank God the Hoff still loves me.

Happy Valentine's Day youse lot!

3 comments:

The Harbour of Ourselves said...

oh, how i wish i had that look........

mister tumnus said...

it's so intense....

Jay said...

One small gesture of love is by sending flowers. You can check out my Poulsbo Florist for some great deals. ^^