Saturday, October 27, 2007

Happy Scary Holidays!

This is a bit scary for me. But Ana insisted we do a pumpkin and she totally loves it. She's afraid of the hot tap and the hoover but not halloween as it happens.

It is the half term holidays thank God. I am home with somewhere around 125 papers to mark. Did they grace the light in my shed this afternoon? Did they heckaslike! Instead I spent a glorious two hours drawing pictures, watched over by Saint Michael of Stype and serendaded by Gomez. Total luxury.


5 comments:

Rainbow dreams said...

Love the creativity of your shed. Richard used to be scared of the hoover...it's a great excuse not to use it :)
Fun pumpkin - this is the first year I haven't been asked for one... happy half term, x

mister tumnus said...

thank you rd. i love my shed too but i rarely get a chance to get in there. it was my first pumpkin carving this year. when we were kids my dad used to carve a turnip! not quite the same!

The Father said...

Hey no excuses - get in that shed and create a work of wonder ! One that they will still be talking about in 100 years ..... I believe .....

mister tumnus said...

glad you do mark. it really means a lot. i am feeling a bit chicken licken at the minute though so no shed time at the minute. it really is a rare happening to get a minute to myself (except at the end of the day when all i am fit for is flobbering about on the sofa....). some amazing people can manage all this. i think i was born to flob.

rocinante said...

flobbering?