Saturday, June 07, 2008

Lost for Words

I'm still thinking about yesterday's news and the subsequent party political broadcast on Radio Ulster. I really wanted to say something about it here but it was hard to think of words to adequately do justice to the feelings. I was pleased to find the following blog post this evening. It means I don't have to say nothing. Here is what I want to say about yesterday, to everyone in my country and, very much, to myself. Let it be.

http://davidsarahdark.blogspot.com/2008/06/language-will-cease.html

3 comments:

paul chambers said...

good old mr dark finding the words we all yearn for...

paul chambers said...

ps, you are quiet.......

mister tumnus said...

you know what? i'm actually still thinking about all this.... i feel like i've gone beyond being cross about it into wondering what can be done.

yes, hooray for darks :)

(and for the rebirth of your blog, which i am reading regularly :))